Integration with ConcordPay gateway is complete.
The ConcordPay payment service allows you to accept payments by Visa/MasterCard and GooglePay/ApplePay mobile wallets.
- easy integration,
- easy-to-use personal cabinet,
- low tariff - 2.1%,
- accepting payments from all over the world on the protected page.
- invoicing to any messenger (invoicing),
- split payment service (SPLIT),
- recurring (regular) payments
Order of connection:
- Install the ConcordPay: Dashboard app (go to firstname.lastname@example.org for the link).
- Set the gateway by link Payment VISA, Mastercard, Apple Pay, Google Pay (ConcordPay).
- Select the gateway (Settings - Payment providers - Alternative payments) - "VISA, Mastercard, Apple Pay, Google Pay (ConcordPay)".
- Fill in Store and Password fields for the payment gateway (/admin/settings/payments).
- In the app, specify the gateway password, Merchant ID, and Private Key that you received from ConcordPay support (/admin/apps).
If you haven't created a Shopify store yet, you can register a Shopify store now for free..