- You register in LiqPay and make settings in LiqPay cabinet
- Register Shopify store and make settings in Shopify cabinet
- Send data to firstname.lastname@example.org to connect the gateway:
- LiqPay public key
- LiqPay private key
- API Key Shopify for LiqPay application
- Password Shopify API for LiqPay application
- Shopify store name in the format shopify.myshopify.com
- You need to install the gateway at this link. Please note that the country of the store must be Ukraine (Settings - General - Store address). Gateway "Liqpay by PrivatBank" is in the list of Alternative payments.
- Also receive a login and signature, which you need to enter on the Payments page of the Settings section of /admin page of your store.
- Contact LiqPay about activating your LiqPay account.
Setting in LiqPay cabinet
Please note that you have to enter a trusted IP: 126.96.36.199 (Shopify gateway for LiqPay).
Save public and private keys - you'll need to send them to connect the gateway.
Then the settings are as follows
Setting up an app in Shopify Cabinet
You need to save the API Key and API Password.
Setting up the gateway in Shopify Cabinet
On the Settings - Payments page, enter the username and signature you received.