Today we will consider the key point in building a successful business on the Internet - the ability to create a Unique Product Offer and Offer.
Unique Selling Proposition (USP) or Unique Selling Proposition (Unique Selling Proposition, Unique Selling Point) - answers the buyer's question "Why should I buy this?" or "What will I get from this?" or "How will this solve my problem?". The USP represents the value of the product to the customer. For example, this is a property of a product that cannot be obtained anywhere else on the market. It turns out that the USP is a constant property of the product, which is invariable from various factors.
The offer, on the other hand, is a non-permanent phenomenon and adapts to the market situation, seasonality, demand, etc. The offer complements the USP.
- Buy two items, get the second one with a 50% discount
- Order today and get 20% off
- We deliver pizza in 30 minutes or eat pizza for free
The art of sales can be reduced to the ability to pack the USP into an Offer and present it to the buyer on a silver platter.
Now let's look at the underlying reasons for a person to buy:
- Relief from pain
The classic embodiment of USP and Offer is the landing page (or landing page, landing page).
Let's define the principles of building a landing page.
- Show how the product will make a person happy and save him from a problem
- Conciseness of the page without water, everything is just on business
- Beautiful design
Key landing page elements:
- catchy title
- List of benefits, features, capabilities
- Product reviews (text, video)
- Show the product in a familiar environment for the buyer (several photos from different angles, video)
- Show how to apply the product in practice step by step (1-2-3)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Recommended to add:
- Discounts when buying several products (Offer in action)
- List of positive mentions in online publications
- Money Back Guarantee
- What is included in the product
Landing page examples for Shopify stores: