First, let's understand the term.
Dropshipping is the retail sale of goods from the supplier's warehouse. Your task is to sell the goods, and the supplier must deliver them to the buyer.
The advantages of dropshipping are:
- Virtually unlimited selection of goods for sale;
- No risk of investment in the purchase and storage of goods;
- low entry threshold.
Where to start:
- Determine which area is interesting to work in (consumer electronics, sports or children's goods, etc.)
- Find dropshipping suppliers (nowadays it is very popular to organize sales with AliExpress)
- Create an online store using Shopify, the online store creation platform
- List your products on the Shopify store (using Ordoro, Oberlo, ShopifiedApp)
- Carry out an advertising campaign (Facebook and Amazon ads give good results).
For Amazon, eBay, SammyDress, Overstock, Walmart, Blinq, Wish.com merchandise, ShopifiedApp is great.
- Merchandise Search.
- Import merchandise from different platforms
- Automatic shipping fulfillment when orders come in
- Manage multiple Shopify stores with price tracking
Organizing sales from AliExpress
To list an item from AliExpress on Shopify, you need to install the Oberlo app. Follow the instructions provided in the app:
- Set up the sales price calculation scheme
- Install the Google Chrome app, which allows you to add items via AliExpress links
- Add AliExpress items to Shopify