Found a page on how to connect the Yandex:Kassa payment gateway to Shopify store.
Plan of action:
- To connect Yandex:Kassa payment gateway to Shopify store follow this link.
- Register in the gateway control panel at https://shopify.yamoney.ru
- Specify shopId, scid from the store. The shopPassword parameter must be made up independently (its value must be the same in the gateway settings you specify and in the technical data you specify for Yandex:Checkout).
- After saving the settings, login and password parameters will be generated to enter them in the gateway settings in the store control panel.
- Specify shopId, scid, shopPassword in the gateway control panel.
- If you need to connect online cash register, you need to make settings in the cabinet at shopify.yamoney.ru
As a result, the Shopify store will install the application "Transfer Check Data for Yandex.Kasaasa" (at the moment, an error occurs when launching the application, but Yandex:Kasa support assured that this does not affect the work of online cash registers).
If anyone is interested in connecting Yandex:Kassa, write.
More information on integration: