Sberbank payment gateway for Shopify
Integration with the Sberbank payment gateway has been developed using Shopify Hosted Payment SDK.
In addition to accepting payments by Visa, MasterCard, MIR cards, data transfer to the online cash register service is provided. Atoll.
To connect the gateway, you need to conclude an agreement with Sberbank, install the Shopify application for the payment gateway and enter the settings received from Sberbank.
To check the operation of the gateway, you can use test card data.
The following connection conditions apply (RUB 4,800 technical support per year for all options):
- Free connection - if you register a Shopify store with our help
- Connection 4000 rubles - if you register a Shopify store by this link
- Connection 8,000 rubles - in other cases
To get started you need:
- Contact Sberbank to connect to the gateway.
- Choose a method for generating online checks
- Install on Shopify store payment gateway connection application (request a link to install the application at email@example.com)
- Install on Shopify store Sberbank Payment Gateway (gateway installation is started from the application)
- Apply for gateway activation at the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Write a request to Sberbank with the text "Turn on
Notifications without checksum, on url:
- To connect payment using Google Pay, Apple Pay, etc. write an appeal in the personal account of Sberbank "I ask for the store
connect Google Pay, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay in a combat environment. "
Sberbank support phone number: +7 495 665-57-77
To connect the online check service, you need to put the payment gateway into combat mode (write a letter to Sberbank support) and 1 more letter on connecting fiscalization settings.
Settings are made in personal account of Sberbank.
Using the fiscalization settings, it is possible to specify which print service for online cash registers (ATOL, Business.ru or Evotor) will be used and specify the settings for working with the service.
For the correct operation of Sberbank and ATOL, you must specify the same version of FFD 1.05.
ATOL online support phone: +7 (495) 137-56-66